“The Liebster Award is for blogs with under 300 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever nominated them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It’s a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow.”
- started in 2010 by a German blogger who wanted to get not only the number of their followers up, but to share the love with fellow bloggers
- it’s kind of like a chain letter – you get it, you nominate a group of other bloggers and the love goes round and round
- there have been variations on the number of followers that a blog needs to have less then to be eligible (anyway from 3,000 to 200)
- and the number of bloggers who you need to nominate have varied from 3 to 11
|M and me being big old goof balls|
And here we go, first part – 11 random facts about me.
- I’m a goof ball and a big old geek at heart.
- I get the worst cravings for Twisties (Australian chips). So much so that I sometimes dream about them.
- I adore Stephen King and Dean Koontz and have been known to devour entire books of theirs over a weekend
- My first ever ‘grown up’ drink was Southern Comfort and 7UP (I kid you not)
- When I first met M, I wasn’t exactly the nicest person – if I remember correctly, instead of saying ‘hi’ when I was introduced to him I called him ‘that damn Yankee’ (and yet he still asked me out and look where we are now)
- Little P was our last try at having a baby – we totally lucked out with her
- I love riding motor bikes, although I haven’t done that since I was pregnant (I totally blame M for that)
- I have been known to leave extra cake batter at the bottom of the mixing bowl just so I can sit down and eat it
- I know all the words to the songs in ‘Tangled’
- I knew M was the one for me after our first date
- As much as I hate mornings, nothing makes me smile more than having Little P give me a hug and say ‘hi’ first thing when we get up
|Such salty goodness|
- If they made a movie of your life, who would play you?
- Cake or pie?
- If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would you want to sit down and have a meal with and why?
- What makes you laugh?
- What scares you (like hide under the covers kind of scared)?
- Your greatest achievement?
- What do you like most about being a blogger?
- What’s the one song that will get you to get up and dance?
- Coffee or tea?
- What’s your secret obsession? (and we all have one, so fess up)
- If you were a secret agent, what would your code name be?